Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good Read.....or maybe not

This is the scene I got one night when I went to check on my kids. Jack loves reading in bed so we let him most nights. I guess this night he was just really tired cause when I went to check on him he was sound asleep. I asked Jack about it the next day and he said I was done with chapter two and thought I will just keep reading but then I fell asleep. Like I said maybe it wasn't such a good book afterall. I hope he always loves to read and continues to learn everyday.

On another note with Jack. The other day he was playing and I heard him start crying. I went into check on him and he had a plastic rope wrapped around the pull-up bar and was trying to swing on the bar. He managed to bonk his head on the wall and decided it wasn't a good idea to swing from a rope on the pull-up bar. Ryan tells him everyday to wear a helmet. Gotta love boys.

1 comment:

  1. Ty wants to know what book it was? Boys will be boys you have to have a sense of humor or you will go crazy.

    ReplyDelete