Friday, April 1, 2011

My boys

I know my boys won't always get along but the other day Jay came home from school so excited and told me a story about seeing Jack at school. Then Jack came home from school and told me the same story but with better details. Here is the story as told by Jack with some help from Jay. "I was heading in and starting to line up from recess. Jay was on the swings and I said get down I want to give you a hug. So Jay got down and as soon as he did about 10 girls, Jay interrupts and says only 5 girls, start chasing Jay. I thought Jay can handle this so I walked away. I later thought no he needs me help so I roared at the girls and they all started giggling. But some of the girls got away. I then had to go in to my class and I looked back and the girls had all tackled Jay. I then heard the aide say now girls get off of Jay. So I knew he would be okay." I love this story. I hope my boys always have each others backs. Like I said both boys were so excited to tell me the story so I had to document it.

2 comments:

  1. Can we say Lady Killer, girls chasing him, if he only knew how good he had it eh? - love the picture too and WOW loads of blogging you go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such charming boys. where do they get that I wonder. Cute story.

    ReplyDelete