Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First day of school

School has started. I have counted down to this day all summer and now that it is here I am not sure how I feel about it. My boys are growing up so fast. Watching them walk into the school made me want to cry. They didn't want me to walk them to their classes. They could do it themselves. I made sure Jack knew to take care of Jay and where to meet after school so I could pick them up and then they were off. I hope and pray that they will have a good year. That they will make good friends and make good choices. Ryan gave them great blessings yesterday which I am so grateful that Ryan honors his priesthood. I know they will do good but I miss them already. Now it is just me and Kate home. I hope I can enjoy her and teach her.


Jack's favorites:

Color: Blue. Animal: python. Food: Pizza. Best Friend: Jake Platt. Book: Ramona and Beezus. Activity: Going to the beach. Toy: silver race car. Movie: Ramona and Beezus. What do you want to be when you grow up? a singer and a dancer.

Jay's favorites:

Color: Green. Animal: Shark. Food: fruit cups. Best Friend: Wilson Kerr. Book: 100 day worries. Activity: science projects. Toy: power rangers and transformers. Movie: Transformers

What do you want to be when yo grow up? make movies.








No comments:

Post a Comment