Friday, August 5, 2011

Changes

"Just when all seems to be going right, challenges often come in multiple doses applied simultaneously. When those trials are not consequences of your disobedience, they are evidence that the Lord feels you are prepared to grow more. He therefore gives you experiences that stimulate growth, understanding and compassion, which polish you for your everlasting benefit. To get you from where you are to where He wants you to be requires a lot of stretching, and that generally entails discomfort and pain." Elder Richard G. Scott
I don't really like change. If I could keep things always the same I think my life would be great. But then I look around after the change and realize I needed it and I am a much better person because of it. But I am struggling with this big change in my life, Karrie is moving to Prescott, Arizona. I know they will do great and will have so much fun but I will miss her. Karrie is my go to person. She is such a great example to me of service. When I need her she is right there, either with a phone call, taking my kids and the best sugar cookies ever. I can't wait to see there house and their life in Prescott. But the Platts will be missed by me and my family.

1 comment:

  1. Dy that makes me want to cry. That was an awesome quote. We miss you guys and are trying to find excuses to come home to see ya'll. Don't worry, the sugar cookies will come, sometime. ILY

    ReplyDelete