Monday, August 29, 2011

Quick trip to Prescott Valley

We headed up to Prescott Valley this past weekend to see Karrie's new place. My parents were heading up and wanted to bring Jack and Jay but Jack was in Utah with Ryan so it was just going to be Jay. Then I thought why can't I go, why does Jay get to have all of the fun. So I headed up and talked Joe and Cassie into coming since I had enough room in my car. We had a great time seeing Karrie's new house. It is beautiful. I love the floor plan and the basement. It was so fun to see Jeremy, Jacob, Abby, Hannah, and Annie. They are such a fun family. After lunch of Panda Express, my parents left after staying about 2 1/2 hours, almost a record. The rest of us headed out for an adventure. We went to Watson Lake, and hiked around. It was beautiful except the millions of ants that swarmed all over my feet if I stood still for too long. We had a great time and look forward to many more trips up to Prescott Valley. In fact Kate is already asking when we can go back and saying she misses Annis in Prescott.


Jake, Jay, Hadlie, Joe, Cassie, Abby, Jeremy, Hannah, Kate, Karrie, Keelie, Dyan and Annie











3 comments:

  1. It was fun seeing you, though I'm a little offended that you enjoyed seeing everybody but me. But no worries, with time I'll get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Dyan and so close to Karrie's birthday you can at least act happy:) Sounds fun we will have to make a trip when football season is over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyan it was fun to catch up on your blog! It looks like you had a great summer! We need to get together soon. Let us know when would be a good time? I'm now blogging again (I send you an invite) so I'm now checking other blogs too. It's nice to be back and catching up with everyone this way. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete