Monday, March 26, 2012

51st State

Did you know we now have 51 states in the United States of America? Yep, that's right Jay has come up with a new state and capital. One would think he would name it something cool and give it an awesome capital name but no, the new state's name is New Vermont with the capital city of Player, not Players, but single, Player. Jay is learning all the states and capitals and knows most of them and decided there needed to be a New Vermont state so when I quiz him on the capitals I need to include New Vermont. He has also decided he will name his son Trenton so the capital of New Jersey is "my son Trenton." I just wanted to let you all know in case you get quizzed on this at school. It is important to know all 51 states not just the 50 you thought there were.
On another note we started baseball, here is Jay playing catcher. He only got hit in the arm once and says he needs a cup. He looks so small playing catcher but he liked it okay. We will see what the season brings. I hope my boys like baseball. I will be posting about Jack soon.

2 comments:

  1. Is that like North Oregon, or whatever Joey Tribiani called it? I wonder if the Black Diamonds will ever play there. I'd travel there for sure to watch them play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the kid has a point - there are 52 contestants in the Miss America pageant. Fancy that!

    ReplyDelete