Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break Wednesday

I have no pictures to show for Wednesday but the kids all had so much fun. They woke up to their cousins at their house and donuts. What else did they need. I sent all the kids outside and and tried to clean up my house but no such luck. Joe picked up Keelie and Hadlie around 10 and then I took my kids and Karrie's kids to my parents. I then came home cleaned my house, showered, and packed my kids for our trip to see Arizona.
While at my parents house Kelli's kids all came over and they got to play with their second cousins. They went swimming at my Uncle Steve's and Aunt Cindy's house, played whifffle ball, caught ladybugs and just had a great time. I love that there are cousins so close and that my kids know them, even their second cousins.
Finally around 3:30 we were ready to leave so we loaded up the car and all of the kids, Jack, Jay, Kate, Jacob, Abby, Hannah, and Annie and headed up to Prescott Valley. My kids love going there and it was so fun to see Karrie, Jeremy and baby Claire. Karrie is a great host and we had a great time hanging out there for a night. And it was a perfect start of our seeing Arizona vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment