Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break Tuesday

Spring Break was busy busy so I am posting about it day by day. Tuesday started without any kids. Joe and I made a deal. He would take Jay and Kate, Jack was spending the night and Julie's, and Hannah and Annie on Monday night, which left me without kids, and I would then take the kids on Tuesday night and give him and Cassie a break. So Tuesday morning was nice to wake up to a very quiet house. Ryan and I each got up and worked out. I went running he went biking and we didn't have to worry about who was watching the kids. But later in the morning I got a text from Joe to meet at the Arizona Museum of Natural History. Since he had four free passes and I have a year membership we were able to get everyone in for free. We had Jay, Kate, Keelie, Hadlie, Hannah, Annie, Joe, Cassie and myself. We had a great time. It has been awhile since I have been and I could have spent a lot longer there but the kids all got hungry and tired. Good thing I have a year pass and can go unlimited number of times.

Jay, Hannah, Keelie, Hadlie, Annie and Kate in front of the museum, with one of the many dinosaurs.
 Jay making his ape face, Cassie told him there was his twin. He didn't get it.
Panning for gold. The kids thought they were so rich.
Uncovering the T-Rex. The kids could have stayed and and unburied the dinosaur for hours but there were other kids who wanted to play and we needed to share.
At the museum they have a section that tells about what movies have been filmed in AZ there are a lot. Jay and Hannah
After the museum we went back to my house and for the second day in a row I heated the jacuzzi and the kids all swam. We were outside the entire afternoon. The kids all loved swimming. They would jump into the swimming pool that is not heated then jump back into the jacuzzi to get warm. It was good fun and now I know I need to get a lot more towels, pool toys, and goggles. It was also nice to have everyone swimming because they were warn out and slept very good that night when I had nine kids sleeping at my house. It was worth it though and I hope Joe and I swap kids often.
Maddix Hall, Abby, Jack, Hannah, and Kate

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you thank you yet for taking my kids? If not, then Thanks times a million! I love all the pictures

    ReplyDelete