Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break Monday

I love the tradition of getting up early and heading out to Usery Pass on the first Monday of Spring Break. This year was great, no cooking, just donuts, juice, bagels, and fruit. My kids love playing with their cousins and hanging out. I love talking with my brothers and sisters and mom and dad. Plus Taylor and Kyley are now old enough to hang with the adults.  We were few on numbers since Laura's father-in-law is sick, Karrie just had a baby and lives in Prescott Valley, although my dad picked up the Platt kids and we got to hang out with them all week, and Mark was in California, but we still laughed and had great conversation.
 Jack, Jay, Abby, Hadlie, Hannah, Kyley, Keelie, MacGregor, Annie and Kate
 The boys showing off their muscles, Jay, Jacob, Ty, Jack and Wyatt. I love that they are such great friends and enjoy hanging out.
Half of the grandkids with my mom and dad. 
Jacob, Jay and Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment