Thursday, May 9, 2013

First stop...Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Our first stop was Philipsburg, St. Maarten. It was incredible. I had never seen water so blue. We got off the ship and right away rented jet skis. We only rode for about 15 minutes but is was beautiful. In fact in the middle of the ride I made Ryan stop just so I could jump in the clear blue water. It was amazing. From there we went to Mullet Bay. We hung out on the beach and swam in the warm water and laughed at all of the topless women and men in speedos. After hanging there we headed to Maho Beach where the planes land and take off right over your head. We had such a great day and didn't want to get back on the ship. The gang at Mullet Bay.
Ryan and I at Mullet Bay.

 Chrissy, Chanda, Ali, Laurel, Hailey, Dyan, Lynne, and Holly hanging out on the beach.
 Ryan and myself at Moho Beach. The planes would fly in over your head and when they would take off the engines would blow you over and blow sand all over the place. It was pretty cool to see but I am really glad we were only there for about 30 minutes. It would have gotten old to have sand blow on you the entire day. That and the topless 60 year old waving at everyone was another reason to leave. Lots of laughter this day.
Ryan at the duty free store. My boys get such a kick out of the word duty that I had to take a picture of the sign so they could laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment