Monday, May 13, 2013

Fourth Stop.... Bermuda

Bermuda was by far my favorite island. It was so clean and pretty and the colors were amazing. The houses were painted pretty colors, the trees were so green and the water was the most beautiful color of blue I have ever seen. I always say my favorite color is the color of the sky but I think it now might be the color of the water in Bermuda. We got off the ship and were suppose to go on a snorkel trip to some ship wrecks but the water was too rough so we rented scooters and drove to Horseshoe Bay and I was in awe. We climbed to the top of a little hill and looked down into the water. We saw huge rainbow colored fish because the water was so clear. It was so dang cool. We hung out on the beach for awhile then got back on our scooters and drove to Hamilton, the capital city. We found a nice place to eat dinner and just hung out. The next day we were right back on our scooters and started the day at John Smith's Bay then down to Warwick Long Bay and Jobsons Cove then on to Horseshoe. Again so amazed at the beauty. We ended the day with Ryan cliff jumping at Admiralty House Park. We are already trying to figure out how we can go back to Bermuda and stay longer than a day and a half. It needs to be longer.  
 
 The view from my scooter. I could have snapped pictures of the water the entire ride.
 Ryan and I at Horseshoe Bay.
 Ryan and I at Warwick Long Bay
 Hailey & Steve, Laurel & Ryan, Lynne & Kevin, and Ryan & myself at Warwick Long Bay
 Ryan and me at Jobsons Cove
 Ryan, Bentley and Driggs getting ready to jump. They only had time for one jump and wish they could have done more.
 Ryan doing a back flip off the cliff. He freaks me out when he does this but he loves it. Yikes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment