Thursday, May 9, 2013

Second Stop...Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S Virgin Islands



Second stop was Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas. And it was even better than St. Maarten. I didn't think it was possible but it was. We got off the ship and went straight to Coki Beach and set up camp. We ordered Island Girls and had a tab under Arizona set up for us. We snorkeled all day. The fish ate dog bones out of our hands and the water was so clear. I was in heaven. We had such a great time. I really didn't want to get back on the boat.
Ryan with his Island Girl drink, it has pineapples, bananas, strawberries, mangoes, coco lopez to sweeten it up and some ice. We only had two but I could have had about 10, they were that good.





Coki Beach sign. I really liked it here.
Me and Ryan getting ready to snorkel. I think I could have spent the entire day in the water.
 Rass, Wolfe, Bentley, Driggs, Shield and Ryan after a day of snorkeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment