Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last Day of School


The last day of school came and went. I can't believe after the summer all my kids will be in school. It's crazy to think my kids are growing up so fast. We had another swim party for the last day of school. Both Jack and Jay invited friends over and we had some neighborhood families over. We had quite a few people swimming and playing and it was great. I love the end of the school year. It just means sleeping in and less of a schedule. Which I like right now but will be ready for a schedule come August. We had a great time swimming and the boys did really well in school this year. Kate and Keelie hanging out and swimming. I'm sure this will not be the only picture of them swimming in the pool this year.

 Jay with Kaden and Carter. He is such a nut and loves having friends over.
Jack, Jay and Kate on the first day of summer. I think they watched about five hours of TV. We were bums and were very happy about it.

2 comments:

  1. Finally went on the computer and read about your cruise sounds amazing - thanks for letting us swim yesterday it was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of your kids on the first day of summer. Looks like our summer days!

    ReplyDelete