Monday, May 13, 2013

Third Stop....Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Third stop was Tortola, British Virgin Islands. I loved this stop. We got off the ship and found Deon who took us on his boat to the Virgin Gorda Baths. When we got to this island I think we were the only people on the beach. It was so incredibly beautiful and peaceful. I didn't want to leave. Eventually other people came but for about an hour and a half we were all alone. We hiked through the baths and climbed up on rocks. Once we got to the beach where we wanted to be we snorkeled and hung out with the group. The water was so clear and I think you could see about 50 feet to the bottom of the ocean. Incredible. Every stop just kept getting better and I am so glad we got of the ship early and made it to the island. We had a great time.
 Ryan and I walking around the island.


 Ryan and Rass on the back of the boat. Deon the boat driver was great. He took us straight up to the beach and let us off then picked us up when it was time to leave.
 The crew on Deon's boat. We are only missing Brian and Holly. We had such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment