Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthday/Easter/March Madness

I have no idea how to fix my pictures. When ever I do I erase them and then I get mad so I am leaving them in this order and someday I will figure it out till then oh well. Here is a copy of my birthday card my FIL Jack made for me. The front is a picture of a houseboat named "Lady Dyan" and it is at Lake Powell. The inside is a poem he wrote just for me. I am grateful to my FIL Jack because he is so generous and giving. I see it everyday in Ryan. I know he was taught well by his dad. Thank you Jack for making this great card and teaching your son so well.














Easter was great. I love that my kids went swimming on Saturday and then colored Easter eggs. It was great to get up and watch conference. I wanted to get a picture of my three kids together but I didn't so here they are separately in their swimming suits. No, the pool is not heated. I think they are crazy but they had fun. Thank you to our Savior for dying for us and then being resurrected. I am grateful for the atonement in my life and for the many chances and opportunities I get to repent. I loved conference and the positive messages from it. I love listening to our prophet.







Now for my March madness update. I hope you all watched the game. Butler made it to the finals and almost won. Just when I thought Duke was going to pull away and go out ahead big time Butler would come up big. In fact that last shot from half court almost went in. It was a great game and I know I can only do better on my bracket next year. I will do more research instead of eeny meeny miney mo. Or maybe I will just pick the team with the better color scheme.






1 comment:

  1. "lady Dyan"...that's how I have always thought of you as too!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Lady Dyan !

    ReplyDelete