Friday, April 23, 2010

Look up, look down, look at someone

Look up, look down, look at someone. This is a game we play often. It is the easiest game and the kids all love it. I laugh every time we play cause we end up looking at the person for what seems like a minute when it is only about ten seconds but even then that is too long. All you have to to is look up, look down, then look at someone in the circle. If you are looking at someone who is looking at you then you are both out. But if you are looking at someone and that person is looking at someone else then you are in. The last person not looking at someone is the winner. Simple easy and full of entertainment. I love that my family is easy to please. In fact I just love my family. I am blessed to have them all so close. Even Mark who is in Snowflake is only a three hour drive away. I love it.
I am also reading "Catching Fire" and loving it. I can't believe I am posting when I really want to be reading. If you get a chance the "Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire" are great just know you have to wait until August to find out what happens.

1 comment:

  1. that game does look really fun. I will have to try it sometime when my Goodman clan is together. Also I love the Hungergames series. can't wait to read the last one.

    ReplyDelete