Friday, May 13, 2011

Disneyland a second time

Disneyland a second time
Karrie told me they were planning a trip to Disneyland, so I invited myself and family along and crashed the Platt's party. It was the Platt kids and Jeremy's first time ever to Disneyland. I had so much fun watching them and making sure they were having fun and such. It was so enjoyable. The first day we did it all, even though it was way busier. We met Mickey, saw the Aladdin show, watched World of Color, rode the rides. I enjoyed myself so much. Ryan took Kate and Jay back to the hotel around three, got lunch and they all napped. Jack and I hung out with the Platts for awhile. Then around seven we went back to the hotel and ate. Once we were refreshed we headed back to the park and played until eleven. It was crazy. The next day we were back at it. The girls all had lunch with the princesses and the boys rode more rides. After that we had to leave cause Ryan and I were heading out the next day to San Francisco.
We had such a great time and I can't wait to go back. It really is the happiest place in the world.

The Ricedorffs with Mickey Mouse.


Jay, Hannah, Annie and Kate meeting Jessie. I love that the characters just roam around.


Dyan, Ryan, Abby, and Jack on Screamin. It was such a great picture, but I am too cheap to buy it, especially when I can take a picture of the picture. Abby loved this ride and I think I rode it with her three times.


2 comments:

  1. don't rub it in "a 2nd time" jk -looks like a blast I am a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of screamin'. Thanks for making the trip great. You guys were perfect company.

    ReplyDelete