Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you women out there.
I will be celebrating at Disneyland hopefully getting the present that I want. I want Ryan to take Kate to the bathroom every time she needs to go. I think that would be wonderful to not have to take her. I don't ask for much. I can't wait and know I will have a great time.
Mom- I hope you have a great day. Thank you for teaching me so well. Whenever I want to blow something off and I don't, I always complain, (not really a complaint) that you taught me to be responsible and to fulfill my obligations so I can't blow stuff off as much as I want to. I love you mom have a wonderful, awesome, radical, super, fun, relaxing day.

1 comment:

  1. anxiously awaiting a report on how Ryan and Kate did at Disneyland?!!? What a fun place to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete