Monday, July 25, 2011

California

California
I love the beach!! I think it is the perfect mixture of sun, wind, much cooler weather, and family. This year's trip was great. We made a last minute decision to head to California. Ryan's nephew, Rathen, was leaving from Cali on his mission so we had to go and say good-bye. Randy had football camp at Concordia University, so for 30 bucks a night we could stay in the dorms. We had our own bathroom and once the dead mouse was gone it was great. We had so much fun hanging out at the beach everyday, enjoying good food, and saying good-bye to Rathen. The night before Rathen left we had a family devotional and shared our testimonies. It is so great to hear family share the gospel amongst each other. I only wished my kids were awake to have heard it. I think Jack would have really felt the Spirit. I know I did. Rathen will do great and I can't wait to hear his mission stories.

We had a great time and can't wait to go back


My family at Huntington Beach. It is our favorite beach and I love how Kate is posing.

Jack, Jay and Kate. I couldn't keep Jack and Jay out of the water. They loved it.

Big Jack in the water. He does not like the beach so to have him out there was a big deal.






1 comment: