Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lake Powell

The best Lake Powell trip ever. I think I say this every year but it was so so nice and never long enough. I could stay there forever. I love hanging out with the Owensby's and I love hanging out with my family. This trip was like all of the others except my kids are a year older and a little bit easier to take care of. I love having Rachelle come along because my kids like her more than me and she plays so good with them.
Everyone had their favorites, like jumping off the rocks (Jack), mud bathes (Jay), going off the slide (Kate), Rachelle couldn't decide, I liked seeing the water rise everyday, our little island was almost under water when we left. I think it is amazing how much water there is. Ryan loved it all. I can't wait till next year and a new adventure.







1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. I won't be a brat and tell you to stop talking on and on about it, I'll just say that to Jeremy:) Glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete