Monday, May 7, 2012

Kate and Jay's dance recital

Kate and Jay both had a dance performance this past weekend. It was great. Jay was a last minute addition. Miss Beverly had a brother's dance and Jay joined in. He did so good and really got into the hip hop thing. He never smiled and had that serious, kind of grouchy look on his face the entire dance. Kate was a little Irish dancer and looked so cute on stage. It is still weird to me to go to dance recitals but I know I will be going to a few more unless I can talk Kate into sports.
 Kate, Keelie and Jay before the performance.

2 comments:

  1. THEY WERE SO DARN CUTE...I LOVED SEEING YOU ALL THERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were such cute little Irish dancers! That is so fun that Kate and Keelie are in the same class. I'm thinking about putting Olivia in next fall, so fun for those little girls!

    ReplyDelete