Monday, May 14, 2012

My mother's day

My mother's day was wonderful. I woke up to my boys bringing me breakfast in bed. It consisted of a bowl of Life cereal, toast, a glass of OJ and Pringles. Jay contributed the Pringles and Jack made the rest. It was really sweet of them to do this. They did this all by themselves. We then went and had breakfast at Ryan's parents house and then went to church. Church was so good. The speakers were wonderful and they really brought the spirit to the meeting and my children were so well behaved. It is always nice when my kids behave at church. During Relief Society the wonderful bishopric had cinnamon rolls and the priesthood took over all of the classes so all of the women in the ward could hang out and talk. We talked for almost the entire hour until the bishop gave a short spiritual thought. After church we went back to Ryan's parents and missed talking to Ryan's nephew by about five minutes. I think Ryan was bummed about that but he enjoyed hanging out with his family. Although he had to take Jack to Urgent Care cause Jack was not feeling well. But Jack is okay and my mother's day was awesome. I am grateful to my three beautiful children. They really enrich my life and make me a better person. I am grateful to my own mom who has taught me so much and still continues to teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment