Thursday, July 18, 2013

Grand Teton and West Yellowstone

Grand Teton National Park. 
The entire time we were there the primary song "My Heavenly Father Loves Me" kept going through my head. I am truly "glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me." We had a great time walking around Jenny Lake and finding water to jump in. My kids are always happier if they can play in the water. The Grand Tetons really are awesome and incredible.


 Once we left The Grand Tetons we drove through Yellowstone on our way to West Yellowstone to see "Beauty and the Beast" at the Playmill Theater. As we were watching the play we recognized two of the actors as Rebecca's nephew, Jacob, and niece, Camilla. We had to snap a picture and text it to Rebecca. It is amazing what a small world we live in. We really did enjoy the play. Jack said that if the movie were as funny as the play he would watch the movie more often. It really was a great play.

No comments:

Post a Comment