Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jackson, Wy

 I loved Jackson, WY!!! Someday when I am rich I will have a house there and can visit every summer. I do dream of being a snowbird someday. But right now since I am only 38 it is still a dream. We had a blast in Jackson. We river rafted down the Snake River and wanted to go again the next day. If you ask my boys the best part of the entire trip their answer would be river rafting. I owe Karrie big time for taking Kate and staying behind so I could raft. Levi, our guide, was great and told great stories while we rafted and he also managed to keep Jay from falling out. I thought for sure Jay would go over board. I wish I had a waterproof camera because the best part of the trip was watching Ryan, Jeremy and Levi do a back flip off the front of the boat. It was awesome. I really want to go back and raft again and this time take Kate. One more year and she can go.
 When we were done rafting we went and ate and then hung out in the park. The kids loved being outside and listening to the singers, playing football and hide and seek and trying to catch the ground squirrels. I just loved watching them and laughing. We had a great time in Jackson and I am really looking forward to going back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment