Monday, July 22, 2013

Rathen's Homecoming

On July 17, 2013 Rathen J. Ricedorff returned from his mission in Raleigh, North Carolina. We were all so excited to see him and to see how he has changed and yet remained the same. His family changed a lot while he was gone. He gained a nephew and a brother-in-law in just two short years. It's crazy how much can happen in two years and yet so much stayed the same. We are happy Rathen is home and I think my favorite part, aside from seeing Rathen, was having Randy tell me that Jack said "Rhett is next, then me and then Kaden, then Jay. I love that Rathen set such a good example for his brother and his cousin and I love that Jack wants to serve a mission.
 The Randy and Rebecca Ricedorff family after two years. Ross, Duke, Brookelyn, Randy, Rebecca, Rhett, Rathen, Alexis and JT
Kate finally likes Rathen. It took a two year mission for her to grow up and like him. I loved listening to her pray for Rathen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment