Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jay's baptism


My handsome Jay was baptized on June 15th by his wonderful dad who also got to conduct the baptism. I am so happy he made the decision to be baptized and that he has joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Jay got to plan the entire baptism since he was the only one getting baptized on this day. He had Grandma Goodman and Ricedorff give the prayers and Grandpa Goodman and Ricedorff give the talks. He chose the songs "I am a Child of God," and "Choose the Right."  Jack was able to accompany "I am a Child of God" on the piano. He did such a great job. My favorite part was watching the conformation. I told Jack if he wanted to see the priesthood power in action to take a look at the circle for the conformation. Jay had Ryan, Grandpa Ricedorff, Grandpa Goodman, Great Grandpa Adams, Uncles Dale, Mark, Matt, Joe, Jeremy, Randy and Jason and JT. Lots of people in the conformation circle. It was a great baptism and I am so proud of Jay McRae Ricedorff.

No comments:

Post a Comment